Mission Semi Recumbent Trike. Anyone Any Experience of this particular trike.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
FFS. And off we go again...
Nobber.

OP
OP
stearman65

stearman65

This looks interesting.
upload_2016-9-14_22-31-19.png

classic33

Leg End Member
Here's my view/stance on this. Tyke, Banner or Red & Green.

Local, to me, mobility experts were seen with regards electrifying a recumbent trike & possible benefits for the wallet. These same experts have various companies/councils recomending them. Plenty of others about, it's just word seems to have got out about them.

I found myself being steered in the direction of one company already mentioned on here. Not exactly local, but better placed, in their opinion, despite them doing some electric assist trikes, to give a more complete solution to what I was after.

They could quite easily have said "this'll do the trick", and kept any sale in house. Instead they kept their reputation, directing me towards a person who posts on here. They didn't know that part.

byegad

Legendary Member
On the subject of Delta versus Tadpole, I ride both and they have their own advantages and disadvantages. The Kett' handles fast descending corners with as much aplomb as the Trail. However two friends hired a Hase Kettwiesel and Greenspeed Anura for a day and found the Kett' won hands down at speed.

Top Bottom