Mobile phones

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I used to want a phone that was smaller than the last incarnation until they got so small that my fingers wre too fat.
Now I want bigger and bigger so I can read the god damned thing.
I feel naked without my phone... I farking love it.
I feel naked without a packet of crisps too, before anyone else mentions it.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
But that's not the stated point of the thread. It's asking about how long separate devices will exist to do the things smartphones also do. For me I already use mine for radio and downloaded music, since my dedicated mp3 player got stolen. The sound quality through tiddly headphones is the same, so super duper reproduction isn't needed. It's my only gps at present, although I may consider getting a garmin for cycling purposes. My car has gps built in. The immediacy of phone snapped pictures, so I can amaze the world with a picture of a bench mark as soon as I've snapped it is, generally speaking, something an actual camera can't do, although wifi enabled dSLR cameras do exist. I think picture quality has been confused with the number of megapixels though, duping the public to an extant. I think all those gadgets will remain as individual devices for some time, with the exception of the mp3 player, especially as downloaded music itself us drifting off in to history already.

Yeah it's not the original point but really it's an 'all I ever see are people staring at their phones' or proudly declaring they haven't got a smartphone in the same way those 'I haven't got a telly' wankėrs bleat on.

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
I don't drink!

Yeah it's not the original point but really it's an 'all I ever see are people staring at their phones' or proudly declaring they haven't got a smartphone in the same way those 'I haven't got a telly' wankėrs bleat on.

You might want to read post #51. Covered that long before anyone could nip in and accuse me of dumb phone smugness. I'm not Amish on the matter - they just ain't for me.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Don't get me started on the ones who don't drink either....:whistle:

Stone them

Top Bottom