Mobile phones

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
they are made for those that think they are too cool for school, oooh look at me I'm so retro, please look at me, it gives purpose to my life, please look at me.
fooled by clever marketing
On the other hand, a lot of people (Like Mrs SJ) only want something to make calls and send texts from and couldn't care less about all the other gizmos.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Mine's off more than on. Always off when I am at home. Quite often it's off when I am not at home too.

Can't stand people interrupting my day - unless it is for a genuine emergency.

D

Deleted member 1258

My android phone tracked my ride this morning, I also took a couple of pictures with it. If I'm on holiday and have my phone with me the MP3 player stays at home, I've got my music collection on the phone. If I'm travelling by bus or train it helps pass the hours, I've got either internet or music to listen to. it's also a good source of information. I rarely make phone calls or send a text though. Its a useful piece of kit.

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
This isn't a smart phone bashing thread. They're not my thing, but ive no objection to people that have them (and use them sensibly).

However, I do fear the day when the sat Navy, PGS, cameras, MP3 players etc become so rare, and thus so expensive, I'll be forced to get a smartphone. Mrs D thinks within 5 years BTW.

Top Bottom