Moisturiser darling?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GM

Legendary Member
I use L'Oreal for men, because I'm worth it!

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
You are right of course - a bit of personal hygiene and taking care of one's skin seems to be common sense for both genders. Unless you are the bloke I sat next to on the tube on Saturday, Mr Pigpen.
Pigs are clean and tidy animals! They only live in a mess if their conditions are too cramped. Free range sows give their newborn piglets a day or two to find their feet and then teach them that when you've got a whole field, you don't use your home as a toilet.

screenman

Legendary Member
My wife has people turn up for foot care, that have not washed for a week or more, this being Lincolnshire it has a reputation as being the county of the great unwashed. For example the Lush shop is seldom busy.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
I wear a face mask like this:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Half-Face...ar_Balaclavas_Masks_Tubes&hash=item5d456c855c

I have had it for about 3 winters and it works very well. It gets bloody cold in Denmark. The only disadvantage is that I cant wear my specs with it, but it is not a problem.

As for moisturiser. I dont need it because of the mask. It took me a long time to explain why I was putting on 130 denier Ladies tights.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
PICTURES or it really didn't happen!
I used to do Bike Shows, car shows, boat shows etc. The vast majority of pics were taken by spotty oiks. I have moved so much that I no longer have the pictures. We were looking for them before we moved but it's been nearly 30 years and nearly as many house moves. There were no pictures of Marie and I though, we were just chatting. However, if you can get hold of an old Blakes Holiday catalogue c.1984 ish you might find me. It was all glamour glamour glamour in those days. My feet ache thinking about some of the footwear I wore at the events (not the Blakes shoot).
I'm sure that I had this conversation with @stephec a while back.

Levo-Lon

Guru
Lotil cream on my hands this time of year when I get splits in the finger tips from dry skin..
Face cream? ...not yet,does it work?

Top Bottom