Moisturiser darling?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Who are the other two?
I don't know yet, I'm open to bribes.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
I sometimes use E45 to stop getting dry blisters on my fingers... hate the stuff because it's really greasy... don't know how people can stand to put the stuff on their faces. It's an awful feeling.

I know what you mean. I use Diprobase which isn't too bad, and it usually dries quite quickly. It also isn't perfumed/scented which helps a lot IMHO.

young Ed

Veteran
We hear stories occasionally from northern Sweden about skinny dipping.... not much to do on those long dark Winter nights.
in the summer if you live near enough to a lake or even own a private one then some people will go skinny dipping several times everyday, i love it personally!
....and not much to see after that cold water
not cold at all once your in :smile:
We have quite a few open water swim centre's around here, none are heated though.
sound like just out door/un-covered pools? if so they will contain chlorine and what ever else :sad: don't need none of that heating stuff, do a few leangths and you will be warm as ever
Cheers Ed

screenman

Legendary Member
Open water meaning a lake that has been tested and certified as safe for swimming, often but not always with a strong connection to a tri club. I have swum open water, I do not want to do it again in less than 16 degree.

Last time I did it the ribbon fell off, took me ages to find my manhood without it.

young Ed

Veteran
your ribbon? what may that be?

nah in Sweden we just go straight into anything sort of 15 degrees up wards quite happily and below that we will dive in off a boat preferably :smile:

swim in any lake you can find in Sweden :smile:
Cheers Ed

stephec

Legendary Member
I thought you were going to accuse me of using moisturiser when I saw I was tagged in here. :biggrin:
I remember you telling me about that, you'll have blokes scouring eBay for that catalogue now.

Was it anything like this? :smile:

And by strange coincidence this very episode is about to start on Gold.

Ahha!

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I used to use moisturiser years ago thinking it prevented ageing. It didn't work but i use moisturiser on my hands when the winter bites,it stops those little cracks opening up and becoming annoying!

Moisturise from within drink a small glass of extra virgin olive oil every day!:thumbsup:

Top Bottom