More cyclist hating from a bus driver

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi BusDriver,

As others have said, that majority on here have nothing against bus drivers. the problem is that, as in every walk of life, there are bad apples. Bad cyclists, bad bus drivers, bad car drivers etc. We all have to work together, to make ours roads safer and if that means commenting, videoing and shaming the bad apples in all their forms then I am all for that. If you have a good look at this site you will find plenty of posts complaining about bad cyclists as well as bad bus drivers.

Jacomus,

If you do a google search for BristolRE it isn't difficult to find out where he lives, his date of birth, his name and a picture of him. It amazes me when people make comments like that and they leave an obvious trail on the internet.
That's why I have to be really nice to everyone! :tongue:

OP
OP
Jacomus-rides-Gen

Jacomus-rides-Gen

Aye. Its also not difficult to find that he is another bus driver who thinks its funny to laugh at cyclists who are hurt. No doubt he would bleat about it just being a joke, like the rest of them.

I've had loads of really stupid comments on my videos recently (some reasonable ones as well:smile:). I've just been so busy recently and I haven't had a chance to reply. I will get around to it this week hopefully. I actually quite enjoy replying to them. It's normally pretty easy to pick holes in their logic and when they don't reply back, that suggests to me that they can't counter the arguments! :tongue:

Top Bottom