More expensive jerseys - are they worth it?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Did you notice it's still waiting for the 1st review. At that price it will be waiting a long time :smile:

Sooner or later some mug will buy one and declare that they have shaved 5 minutes off of a PB by wearing the thing.

Still - three years of studying MTB position and needs justifies the cost - haha!

Who on Earth buys into this marketing bull-crap?

screenman

Legendary Member
If you have the disposable then why not, if you do not have the disposable then of course not.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
I'm not knocking it. I was just a bit gobsmacked at the £250 price tag, when my favourite jerseys are £10 Aldi jobs. But I've never set a PB, let alone beaten one, so my needs differ to others.

The trouble with buying this cycling gear where does it all end? You start off buying a shirt and gloves and then perhaps I'll try some shorts if they're really cheap and I'll only wear them when it's foggy so nobody will see me, but then the look is spoilt if you wear wellies.

OP
OP
pclay

pclay

Veteran
So I purchased a Castelli Entrata jersey for £50, and the quality of the jersey seems very good. Its a totally different fit and material to the chinese fakes that you can get. However, after reading everywhere that you should size up, I found the XL to be far too big, but tight across the shoulders at the same time. sent back for a refund. Might consider a Sportful Pista instead.

Top Bottom