more useless than the wasp?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rezillo

TwoSheds
Well, I've thought long and hard about my contribution and there can be only one thing....

Golf.

Davidc

Guru
I have to agree with Fab Foodie, and how can anyone doubt the usefulness of delicious rollmop herrings.

Having watched what wasps do to aphids on my garden plants they certainly have a use too.

I can't see any justification for the existence of the Conservative party though.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
PCs

PaulB

Legendary Member
The prostate gland. Serves absolutely no function at all in man (you can look it up and quote "theories" at me all day - not one of them has ever -or will ever - be proven) and yet causes such trouble, pain and suffering in later years. In about 2,000 years time, man will be born without this pathetic pre-historic appendage and the human race will be the betetr for it.

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
PaulB said:
The prostate gland. Serves absolutely no function at all in man (you can look it up and quote "theories" at me all day - not one of them has ever -or will ever - be proven) and yet causes such trouble, pain and suffering in later years. In about 2,000 years time, man will be born without this pathetic pre-historic appendage and the human race will be the betetr for it.
I'll second that with some considerable feeling. And kneecaps. Useless.

Top Bottom