more useless than the wasp?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
Manchester city council
Mooli
Dodge RAMs
Poncey Coffee

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
theclaud said:
MacBludgeon's fantasies of your violent end will be as nothing in comparison...

I'm not so sure, continued exposure to Dell seems to have enhanced these fantasies. My problem is that they now involve him wearing some very weird get ups and in some rather provocative poses!!!

So, more useless than a wasp, how about 'gift idea' presents people get you? You know the type, look great if you know nothing about purpose they're intended for.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
MacB said:
I'm not so sure, continued exposure to Dell seems to have enhanced these fantasies. My problem is that they now involve him wearing some very weird get ups and in some rather provocative poses!!!

Perhaps it was a mistake to expose yourself to him. Especially on the genteel ride - it's simply not done, Bludge!

MacB

theclaud said:
Perhaps it was a mistake to expose yourself to him. Especially on the genteel ride - it's simply not done, Bludge!

I'm geeting in too deep, maybe I need to follow the DavyW method of escape........keep digging!

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Fruit teas
Synchronised swimming
My neighbours
Slugs
Free newspapers
Recumbents
Chocolate teapots
Sunday Times
MacBludgeon:evil:

theclaud

Openly Marxist
MacB said:
I'm geeting in too deep, maybe I need to follow the DavyW method of escape........keep digging!

:evil: While we're on the subject, I take it you didn't miss this in P&L recently:

dellzeqq said:
if he went over to 'Informal Rides' Linf would know that my arse, being less in circumference than one of Davywalnutwhips thighs (relaxed!) is a miraculous testament to the economy of nature. Deliciously firm, outlined by subtle curves, and always, always perched so very delicately, but so very precisely on the saddle, not shifting from side to side, but, occasionally, rising and subtly flexing whenever the road's gradient demands that little extra degree of propulsion. Four or five hours would scarcely be sufficient to appreciate the wonder of the Zeqq buttocks.

Linf hasn't been quite himself since!

MacB

rich p said:
Fruit teas
Synchronised swimming
My neighbours
Slugs
Free newspapers
Recumbents
Chocolate teapots
Sunday Times
MacBludgeon:evil:

Oh Rich, I deliberately stayed off the Hobbit thread coz it seemed too cruel.....but now my precious!

rich p

ridiculous old lush
MacB said:
Oh Rich, I deliberately stayed off the Hobbit thread coz it seemed too cruel.....but now my precious!

Very wise, Mac. It can be hobbit forming for the Lord of the Chain Rings

Top Bottom