Most overrated........guitarist

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Jimmy Page.. Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooring
Oh i dunno... stairway to heaven is dull as f*ck, as is the rest of that song remains the same video my brother used to repeatedly watch in the 80s. but when he gets jingly jangly and slightly folky (especially with Roy Harper)... he's got a cracking sound.

Another shout for yngwie malmstein... one trick pony.

I'm also going to nominate Steve Vai... as one of my favourite guitarists, i think anything outside of his work with the Zappas is painfully dull... cringe-worthy even.

image.jpg

Tin Pot

Guru
[QUOTE 4069931, member: 45"]Anyone who does nothing but hammering on. You're not impressing anyone.[/QUOTE]

And two handed tapping on every track.

GM

Legendary Member
What about Bert.......

images-1.jpg

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering

Beaten into a cocked hat by Richie Blackmore's lute playing in Blackmore's Night who in turn is beaten by the nobbers dressed up in fake medieval garb clapping out of time who turn up to see him perform. Six friends and I left his gig early because of the depth of shitedom his performance had descended to. One of my friends was dragged away kicking and screaming because he was besotted by Candice Night, Blackmore's wife and had no interest in the musical performance.

Top Bottom