Most pointless cycling accessory ever

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brains

Legendary Member
upload_2017-2-18_13-26-37.png

How about one of these ?
Yours for only £5.09

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/2817...=9044966&device=c&campaignid=738217568&crdt=0

Milli? I think we're talking orders of magnitude less than that. I would expect the advantage to be below the Planck length.

I had to google planck length because I have no idea what it meant.

The answer I came across is quite mind boggling:

http://www.physlink.com/education/askexperts/ae281.cfm

With in the framework of the laws of physics as we understand them today, we can say only that the universe came into existence when it already had an age of 10-43 seconds.

It is physically impossible for me to get my head around this concept. Ironically, the only thing more mind boggling than this is aerodynamic valve caps.

DaveReading

Don't suffer fools gladly (must try harder!)
From the website:

"Aerodynamic Applications focuses on advanced technology and design to improve experiences in the transportation industry. Particular attention is paid to providing accurate estimates of product performance in real world conditions."

Which is precisely what they fail to provide for this product, I wonder why ?

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Has anyone got a narna holder ?
View attachment 338573
Where can I get one of those? I like that and can think of other things that will fit in there :whistle:

U

User10571

I reckon that, having seen the idea, many could knock one up with a piece of leather, or inner tube, and some rivets.
But.... but ... but...
....where's the fun in not having to look the stupormarket security guard directly in the eye and, using the same voice you use when you tell the pharmacist that you don't want the meths to drink it, tell him that you are coming into his shop to buy a banana for your bike, whilst wheeling it in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom