Most useless research I have read about today [warning: sex]

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tin Pot

Guru
My pubes are twisted into pigtails with a cheeky little kiss curl at the top. I get them highlighted every fortnight. Never had clap.

Must just be lucky.
Must be the santa cap.

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
[QUOTE 4586054, member: 259"]There's a thing in the Guardian saying that apparently women prefer willies to be a bit bigger than normal. There's hardly a day goes by that I'm not astonished by what medical research can bring up![/QUOTE]

Allegedly one of the "benefits" of male pube trimmage is that it gives the impression that ones' willy is somewhat bigger than it really is

winjim

Smash the cistern
[QUOTE 4586054, member: 259"]There's a thing in the Guardian saying that apparently women prefer willies to be a bit bigger than normal. There's hardly a day goes by that I'm not astonished by what medical research can bring up![/QUOTE]
There's a world of difference between "slightly larger than average" and "bigger than normal"!

There's a joke to be made here about the bell curve, but I shan't be the one to make it.

KneesUp

Guru
There's a world of difference between "slightly larger than average" and "bigger than normal"!

There's a joke to be made here about the bell curve, but I shan't be the one to make it.
I believe the research suggested that for a one off or short term thing, women prefer a larger penis than they do in a long term relationship. I expect this is why I am apparently not very good at long term relationships.

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
Didn't the GB track team get told to grow their hair long to stop saddle sores and infections. It is all marginal gains.

And we can all benefit from a marginal gain in the trouser department every now and again.
And it seemed to have worked, not that I am au fait with the GB teams lady/manscaping habits.

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
The word 'manscaping' has appeared several times in this thread, can someone tell me what it means? I'm still getting used to the appearance of 'mansplaining' - are they connected?

Top Bottom