mrbadexample
Guru
- Location
- Walsall
Girlfriend's and back. 12 miles. Freezing rain. Not nice. Struggling for breath. Slow. Avoided Sedgley Hill like the plague.
What was it I used to like?
What was it I used to like?


That lovely sunshine, with the wind blowing through your hair, & the exhiliration of being out in the fresh air.......What was it I used to like?![]()



I turned my back for 5 minutes and DaveyM's done another 71 miles.![]()

that was a one off and that is the only miles I have put in over a month![]()

Fortunately all my punctures have been slow so havent had to try and fix them on a ride. Really must learn and practice puncture repairs its costing me a fortune in new tubes.





Well, I promised myself I would start again in March, & I'm glad to say I did.
Just 20 miles to start with, to see how I felt, only trouble was having to drink a coffee & eat some chips.![]()
