Motivate me please!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RWright

Guru
If a plant can not live off of a spoon of plant food when I plant it and me watering it for about 1 week it is in trouble. Only the strong survive in my yard. I tried some of those upside down tomato plant things two years ago...that didn't work out too well. The one golf ball size tomato I grew tasted pretty good though. I just let the grocery store handle it now.

Old Plodder

Living at the top of a steep 2 mile climb
I agree that home grown does have that something extra in the taste area, but can be hard work at times.

Went out on the bike again today!
35 miles in 3 hours, hilly'ish ride, coffee & beans on toast. Legs now aching again, but it was a good ride.

OP
OP
mrbadexample

mrbadexample

If a plant can not live off of a spoon of plant food when I plant it and me watering it for about 1 week it is in trouble. Only the strong survive in my yard. I tried some of those upside down tomato plant things two years ago...that didn't work out too well. The one golf ball size tomato I grew tasted pretty good though. I just let the grocery store handle it now.

My garden's more "allotment". I grow everything I can. It's sowing & planting season at the moment, so I'm pretty busy. :smile:

Old Plodder

Living at the top of a steep 2 mile climb
Well if you don't get out soon, mrBE, I might just overtake your mileage, next time I go out. ^_^

Phoenix Lincs

Über Member
I'm hoping that taking the dog out will help motivate me to get my butt on a saddle later today. The wind has dropped, thank goodness, and no more white stuff is falling at the minute so hope to get out, but I may have to turbo if the roads are a bit dicey as I'm not that confident I won't hit any ice that's around :smile:

Phoenix Lincs

Über Member
No idea what gave me the thought that the wind had dropped! It was horrendous. Definitely turbo rather than road this afternoon. Needed a nap after our 2 hour walk, battling the breeze. Cobwebs well and truly blown away :smile:

OP
OP
mrbadexample

mrbadexample

I don't think I'll be going out again until after Easter. I'm away for the weekend anyway, so will only have Mon-Wed this week, and it'll still be snow & ice here. :cold:

Top Bottom