Motivate me please!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
mrbadexample

mrbadexample

At least you have the option! Keeps the legs spinning, if nothing else. :smile:

DaveyM

Über Member
I plan to use this thread as a motivational aid. If no-one's watching, I'll get in the car. :thumbsdown: So, I want to post my progress here, so you can see what I've done and give me a kick up the arse if I'm not doing enough.

Right consider this a formal Kick up the arse!!!

I expect to see some miles in April...clocks have changed, spring has sprung and summer is just around the corner.

Hope to see you back on track again soon :bicycle:

OP
OP
mrbadexample

mrbadexample

Forgive me De Vlaeminck, for I have sinned. Yesterday I needed to make a 10 mile round trip to see a mate. I could have taken the bike. I was short of time but I still could have taken the bike. It was raining. It was cold. I still could have taken the bike. I blatantly flouted rule #5 and took the car. :thumbsdown:

Still short of time because I've been really busy in the garden (everything needs doing NOW), and I'm having a new bathroom fitted so I've been running about like a blue-arsed fly fetching tiles & stuff, but it's no excuse. I'm away for the weekend on a stag do. I will be keen to make amends when I return. Honest. :blush:

Pjays666

Über Member
I know that feeling I also had a month off with holiday bad weather and being idle. Got back out again and managed 110 miles in just over a week so feeling good again. Go on get the bike out you know u want to.

Right consider this a formal Kick up the arse!!!

I expect to see some miles in April...clocks have changed, spring has sprung and summer is just around the corner.

Hope to see you back on track again soon :bicycle:
Where.....
Winter never stopped me, snow never did, winds never do (unless dangerous), rain doesn't, done 1,800 miles, 410 in Jan, 537 in Feb 502 in Mar and so far 363 in Apr, is that good enough. With a total of 86,257ft elevation gained.

Top Bottom