Motivate me please!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
mrbadexample
Location
Walsall
Yes mate, still in the saddle but short of time! I haven't had a weekend free since the start of May, and not much more time during the weeks either.

Now I've written that it just looks like excuses. :thumbsdown: I need to make time. :blush:
 
OP
OP
mrbadexample
Location
Walsall
Almost got taken out by a cat last night. On the way back from my darts match, slight downhill so not hanging around, when a black and white cat shot straight at me. I'm not sure if it thought I was prey. :rolleyes:

It went straight for the side of me, and I was convinced it was going to run under the back wheel and have me off, but it managed to swerve and run alongside me for a bit, which was unnerving in itself. I called it unmentionable names. :cursing:
 
Top Bottom