Moto GP begins..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 26715

I had someone ask me the other day what the 46 decal on my car meant. I was so astonished that the rum fellow didn't know I slapped him with my duelling gauntlet and demanded satisfaction.
It's more astonishing that he's now 40 & we've been watching him for over 20 years (nearly 25), I can still remember him coming into the 125's & wondered how he ever managed to get behind the fairing,

OP
OP
Levo-Lon

Levo-Lon

Guru
It's more astonishing that he's now 40 & we've been watching him for over 20 years (nearly 25), I can still remember him coming into the 125's & wondered how he ever managed to get behind the fairing,

Been a fantastic watch too..
I think he's had his day, but what the hell he can still lead and can win a race.
It's Yamaha not keeping up .

I still wish Stoner was racing, he'd be great to watch with Mark and these new talented young riders

Kempstonian

Has the memory of a goldfish
Just watched the race on BT Sport. All I can say is 'WOW'... if the season carries on like this we're in for a treat! Incredible racing that makes F1 look like a parade (which it often is). With one lap to go, any one of that group of six riders could have won.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
I had someone ask me the other day what the 46 decal on my car meant. I was so astonished that the rum fellow didn't know I slapped him with my duelling gauntlet and demanded satisfaction.
I did nt know you were a hitch hikers guide to the galaxy fan too.

OP
OP
Levo-Lon

Levo-Lon

Guru
Just watched the race on BT Sport. All I can say is 'WOW'... if the season carries on like this we're in for a treat! Incredible racing that makes F1 look like a parade (which it often is). With one lap to go, any one of that group of six riders could have won.

Fantastic racing from all 3..loving the new triumph engine moto 2s

Kempstonian

Has the memory of a goldfish
I only got to see the MotoGP race and that was already on lap 5. If there's another replay later today I'll try to catch the other races then.

D

Deleted member 26715

Just gone to BT Sport website to see how much it would cost & on the homepage is the result!!!!! FFS

OP
OP
Levo-Lon

Levo-Lon

Guru
Just gone to BT Sport website to see how much it would cost & on the homepage is the result!!!!! FFS

To be honest, the BBC often broadcast the results knowing damn well its not been aired on BT Sport.

I mean the live races at 3-4 am.. Then it gets shown at normal UK time..
You have to do a news blackout .

I've sort of lost interest now that a) it's no longer on free-to-air and b) my favourite rider got the grand order of the boot to make way for Jorge Lorenzo. :cry:

F1's heading the same way, but at least it's still live on the radio. But I grew up listening to F1 on the radio as I only got a TV for my 13th birthday, so I can live with that. For me, Simon Taylor is the voice of F1, not Murray Walker :laugh:

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Cricket and golf have both suffered badly since they went to pay per view, and boxing is no longer the high profile sport it once was. I can understand the governing bodies chasing the big money, but in doing so they are losing the core fan base who made the sports what they became. Football is the only sport that is big enough to survive (And thrive) with that sort of move, but the rest are a long way off doing that.

Top Bottom