Moto GP begins..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Levo-Lon

Levo-Lon

Guru
I've sort of lost interest now that a) it's no longer on free-to-air and b) my favourite rider got the grand order of the boot to make way for Jorge Lorenzo. :cry:

F1's heading the same way, but at least it's still live on the radio. But I grew up listening to F1 on the radio as I only got a TV for my 13th birthday, so I can live with that. For me, Simon Taylor is the voice of F1, not Murray Walker :laugh:

Poor old Danny, so much bad luck, i think he'd had enough, and to be honest with Mark across the garage who'd blame him.
Some great races for him to tell the grand kids about.. I'm glad he packed up before he had too..

Poor old Danny, so much bad luck, i think he'd had enough, and to be honest with Mark across the garage who'd blame him.
Some great races for him to tell the grand kids about.. I'm glad he packed up before he had too..

Yeah, indeed.

Think that the situation at Honda was the same as the Vettel v Webber at Red Bull. Give everything to the "golden boy" even if the other side of the garage has more talent...

Biggest downside for me with Dani retiring, is that I've lost my dose of eye-candy :cry:

OP
OP
Levo-Lon

Levo-Lon

Guru
Yeah, indeed.

Think that the situation at Honda was the same as the Vettel v Webber at Red Bull. Give everything to the "golden boy" even if the other side of the garage has more talent...

Biggest downside for me with Dani retiring, is that I've lost my dose of eye-candy :cry:

Little Dani.. The candy man..

D

Deleted member 26715

He never bounced very well did he, don't think we ever saw the best of him due to injury

Things in small packages ;)

Of course :biggrin:

Top Bottom