Motor cycle racing......some questions for you experts.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 26715

My brothers wife banned him from any more track days when he crashed heavily at Cadwell and ended up in hospital for 5 days, he was over 80 years old at the time.
Didn't run a haulage firm in Sheffield did he & ride a Ducati?

Smudge

Veteran
An 09 or 10 Tenere would be hilarious.. MT10 Niken?

Mr Yamaha must have been smoking some serious sheet when they dreamt up that Niken thing.
Even Yamaha get it wrong sometimes, and that thing is many levels of wrong.

I invested in 1st generation R6 at the weekend, for the sum of £1750. It needs a little bbit of tidying up, but is a lot of bike for the money. I tooking it to Donington on Sunday for the WSB round, I had forgotten how much fun it is to ride on the roads. I will probably sell my RGV250 now, they are fetching silly money, I could not give it away a few years back!

Brandane

Legendary Member
There’s a theme here. We all wished we’d kept all of them!
I was thinking that too.
This thread has convinced me that I should keep my VFR 800 (2001 VTec model) even if it only gets the occasional outing these days.
I would regret it if I sold it, I know that for sure.

Drago

Legendary Member
Speaking of bike racing, I see Guy Martin's trial has been put back to January 2020. I reckon he'll get a suspended sentence of he goes guilty, chokey if he persists in not guilty.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 26715

I will probably sell my RGV250 now, they are fetching silly money, I could not give it away a few years back!
You can give it to me, I have always wanted one of those, or the Aprilia version
VFR 800 (2001 VTec model) just bought & sold one, I was disappointed with the seating position, but the engine is awesome especially on full chat.

Top Bottom