Motorbike and scooter owners.

Drago

Flouncing Nobber
I managed to resist, but the lure of middleweight brit iron is gaining strength. Theres abput and at sensible money too.

Tail End Charlie

Well, write it down boy ......
I managed to resist, but the lure of middleweight brit iron is gaining strength. Theres abput and at sensible money too.
I'm the same. Today I went to watch the Tour of Britain go past and then I chatted to a guy who had turned up on an old Triumph Trophy (single carb Bonnie). Turns out he lives about five miles from me and has five Triumphs, (four Trophy and a Bonnie), the bike he was on, a D reg, was very smart. I'm going to look at his others next week. I told him five bikes was greedy and he needs to off load one my way.

I had a trip to Donington park this week for a track day. I am still struggling with injuries sustained in a crash in April (I found out this week I had fractured my knee cap and torn my posterior cruciate ligament) so hanging off the bike was a little difficult. I only did the morning sessions, before feeling a little worse for wear, but I enjoyed the time on track. Hopefully, I will be able to do a few more next year. I would like to get back to Cadwell, Oulton park and do Brands hatch for the first time.
_3TK0530.JPG

_3TK1783.JPG

Top Bottom