Motorbike and scooter owners.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 26715

Keep wanting to get back onto a bike, but the last couple I've had I've not really used as they are so difficult to get out of my garage, it takes 30 minutes to move everything, so by the time I've moved it all the funs gone out of it.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
They do some nice 300cc scooters, Honda Forza is a really nice bike (it's a 350 now).
After riding the Innova for the past few years. We wanted to get away from the scooter look. But you are right . They do some great scooters now.

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan
There are a few 400cc Bandits around but you have to be very lucky to find a good unmolested one. The KTM 390 looks nice and is quite light, but doesn't look very comfy for longer jaunts. There is the Herald 250 I think, and they do a 400, but apparently they are very heavy. Wouldn't bother me though, but some used ones I've seen look very old after a couple years

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
There are a few 400cc Bandits around but you have to be very lucky to find a good unmolested one. The KTM 390 looks nice and is quite light, but doesn't look very comfy for longer jaunts. There is the Herald 250 I think, and they do a 400, but apparently they are very heavy. Wouldn't bother me though, but some used ones I've seen look very old after a couple years
Another one of my critera was that it had to look well cared for. That way, it still looks good in the shed if it is never used. Like I said earlier, I dont need a 350 or 400. This bikes a bit unusual and being a former Guzzi owner, I like that.

Ratchet Cat

Veteran
I've had
Yamaha SR125
Yamaha SR250
Moto Guzzi V50 Monza
Suzuki GS500E

I don't ride motorbikes any more.
I just ride bicycles now.

Gunk

Guru
Yesterdays ride

2F40C348-E964-4480-B8E9-9948C719B187.jpeg

A7B7329C-9B9E-4E92-A945-19A252220A06.jpeg

keithmac

Guru
Worked on an Aprilia Tuono V4 Factory today and had little ride to make sure clutch wasn't slipping (what it came in for).

Holly shxt, think I'll stick to the pushbike as it's much more sedate!.

Bikes are getting daft now power wise, still I suppose it's only as fast as your right hand..

Gunk

Guru
Worked on an Aprilia Tuono V4 Factory today and had little ride to make sure clutch wasn't slipping (what it came in for).

Holly shxt, think I'll stick to the pushbike as it's much more sedate!.

Bikes are getting daft now power wise, still I suppose it's only as fast as your right hand..

Mine is crazy fast, but the new breed of hyper naked are surprisingly easy to ride at legal speeds.

keithmac

Guru
Refurbed my lad's MT-5 spare wheels over the week, a few new spokes and went black rather than new rims (£££).

New tyres and bearings, new grooved shoes read to fit.

20220514_171755.jpg

Top Bottom