Motorbikes riders pretending to pedal?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I've had nothing but positive intereractions with my motor powered friends, at the Devils Bridge in Kirkby Londsdale theres often a big group of bikers at the weekends.

https://www.google.com/maps/@54.198...e0!5s20160701T000000!7i13312!8i6656?entry=ttu

Moodyman

Legendary Member
Last summer, a group of us grinding up a long steady climb in the French countryside.

A motorcyclist did this as he overtook us. I found it funny. Another cyclist to my right, was rather annoyed. We all see the world differently.

gizmo1994

This happens a lot here in France. Mostly the teenage moped riders, 2 up on a 50cc. Never seen a 'proper' biker do it though. Doesn't bother me.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
I've had it a couple of times round here from 'da yoof' on their first moped. Doesn't bother me at all as I think they just look stupid and really should have got a Puch Maxi if they wanted to pedal a moped.

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan
TIK TAT will show your video to anyone who's scrolling through. My son posted a video of our toilet, and over-dubbed some very low quality toilet/bottom sounds. He got 3.6k views in the first 2 days. After that it just stayed at 3.6k for a year...it's probably never been viewed again.

It's a very weird phenomenon. It would be like me holding an apple, standing out in the street showing people, and expecting it to attract attention from the local press

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
It's a very weird phenomenon. It would be like me holding an apple, standing out in the street showing people, and expecting it to attract attention from the local press
Get with it. Make a video of yourself holding an apple. Follow it up with an orange. In a couple of weeks you'll be a millionaire fruit-holding influencer.

Top Bottom