Motorsports Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 26715

Don't see that they can prevent the inevitable & unless they can prove the car isn't legal they are well deserved champions in both classes.

Jody

Stubborn git
Don't see that they can prevent the inevitable & unless they can prove the car isn't legal they are well deserved champions in both classes.

I don't know. Where's Massi when you need him?

OP
OP
Reynard

Reynard

Guru
F1 could do with a lot less entertainment and a lot more sport but that's not fashionable.

In trying to gain a new audience, they've lost the old audience.

Guess I follow F1 out of habit, but there's much better racing to be found elsewhere. I think the FIA could learn a lot from TOCA. Going into the final meeting of the year, three drivers all within a handful of points of each other and one more to pick up the pieces should things go pear shaped, and it's not been engineered in any way at all.

OP
OP
Reynard

Reynard

Guru
I was just wondering what the FIA could come up with to prevent Verstappen winning the World Championship at the next race seeing that they like to increase the drama by having a last race decider ?:whistle:

Time to call on the Ferrari International Assistance of course... :rolleyes:

Jody

Stubborn git

Guess I follow F1 out of habit, but there's much better racing to be found elsewhere. I think the FIA could learn a lot from TOCA. Going into the final meeting of the year, three drivers all within a handful of points of each other and one more to pick up the pieces should things go pear shaped, and it's not been engineered in any way at all.

We've had some decent last races like that in F1.

Remember Nando getting stuck behind Petrov :laugh:

FishFright

More wheels than sense

I still enjoy F1 but nothing like I used to but I can't get into Touring Cars at all .

FishFright

More wheels than sense
Mmmm, I've been following Touring Cars since the days of Andy Rouse in an RS500... :blush:

I watched Saloon Car racing as a youngster with my dad , then watched quite a bit during the glory years. After that it seemed to have a grid half full of no hopers and filled with silly gimmicks to help the show. F1 is going in that direction now sadly.

Top Bottom