Mountain Bikers v Walkers - live on the Jezza Vine show

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Threevok

Growing old disgracefully
I don't listen to him, or stations that broadcast him.

his

"Well any reasonable Middle Englander would agree with my narrow minded view"

tone, is deeply enraging.

Someone on Six Music uses samples of him, to reasonable comedic effect though.

He has a holiday home somewhere near here.
tbh I'm not even sure what he looks like, but maybe I should find out.. So I can accidently on purpose mow him down on my bike, one day.. :cycle:

Like the 'scourge of the lanes' wot I am.

Don't forget to ring your Jezza Bell

Smudge

Veteran
I can't stand Jeremy Whine. Its Jeremy Kyle for licence fee payers.

He's the second most irritating guy on R2, Steve Wright obviously gets the top slot.
Cant believe he's kept this show for so long. Like Steve Wright, he must know where the bodies are buried.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
He's the second most irritating guy on R2, Steve Wright obviously gets the top slot.
Cant believe he's kept this show for so long. Like Steve Wright, he must know where the bodies are buried.

He's kept it because it is the most listened to current affairs program on radio. He can irritate at times and some of the topics seem to be pointless, but he does cover some good ones.

KneesUp

Guru
Love the show, Steve. No g. Old Woman. Skelington. I can forgive (or at least ignore) all of it, if only he'd not sing over the end of songs.

Smudge

Veteran
He's kept it because it is the most listened to current affairs program on radio. He can irritate at times and some of the topics seem to be pointless, but he does cover some good ones.

The daytime slots on a national radio station like R2, will always get higher listening figures than commercial stations. Irrespective of the presenters.
I actually like the format of the show and often like topics as well.... Its just him i cant stand.

Smudge

Veteran
Love the show, Steve. No g. Old Woman. Skelington. I can forgive (or at least ignore) all of it, if only he'd not sing over the end of songs.

The singing over the songs is particularly hateful.
Still, he cant last forever, one day he will be gone.

I think the ramblers have more of an issue with dirt bike motorcycles than mtn bikes, but mtn bikes and ebikes are probably fair game to whinge about. Then dirt bike riders moan about 4X4's chewing up the lanes. Dog walkers dont pick up their dogs sheet either, so they're another target.
Basically, everyone hates everyone else and they all want the countryside just for their own kind.

Funny, I thought it was the Militant Red Sock Brigade that didn't like the green-laners??

Levo-Lon

Guru
The daytime slots on a national radio station like R2, will always get higher listening figures than commercial stations. Irrespective of the presenters.
I actually like the format of the show and often like topics as well.... Its just him i cant stand.

I just cant listen to him either..

I dont think that lot like any one
The more vociferous section appear to want all of the ROW to themselves, there's the odd story (true or not) about them walking through a garden, as it's on an old ROW

To put is another way, they want to have the cake, eat their slice & shovel everyone else's pieces down their throats too

I think this dates back to the time of the reworking of the ROW acts, so 2000??
Sorry. not the best quality

Land Rover. Green-Lanes. Pie Chartaa.jpg

RUPPs disappeared under the Act

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
I can't see the benefit to society of any of these Vine, Kyle type shows, they don't help anybody & just reinforce people prejudices
My simple rule is that the opinions of those who phone into broadcast media are rarely worth listening too. This rule is proven on an hourly basis.

Top Bottom