Moving house, think it'll improve cycling

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Xiorell

Über Member
Just a bit of a ramble -

Moving house in the next few days. Only a few miles away (about 4), but I really think it's going to improve my cycling enjoyment.
Where I am now, doesn't matter what direction I go in I HAVE to cycle through at least some residentials and then most directions that leads directly onto main road stuff, which, ya know - it's ok but not my ideal scenario

Where I am moving to though is out in the sticks, open the door and it's straight into the countyside little roads dotted with villages and farms etc, unless I head back to the main town for work or whatever. Just miles and miles of undiscovered quiet scenic road
OH! And I'm gonna have to build another MTB because there's shed loads of varied terrain trails allover the place to :biggrin:

Can't wait

rusky

CC Addict
Sounds ideal.

Where I am, wherever I go means I have a massive climb to get home again :sad:

sean8997

MEKK Poggio 3.5 & Merida Cyclocross 3
I though you were going to say that you were moving all your furniture on the back of your bike!!!

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
It sounds like a good move for you.
I live out in the sticks in Denmark and I would just say be careful early in the day and late at night if you are out on your bike because sometimes the rural community do not expect to see cyclists on the road at those times.

Make sure you are very visible.

Steve

OP
OP
X

Xiorell

Über Member
Good advise Steve, I know I sometimes drive with a bit of a heavy right foot down the country roads, naughty maybe but gotta be done once in a while!

Top Bottom