Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
In joke!! More usually referenced in the photo challenge thread.

Oh, no wonder... :blush: I don't tend to frequent that thread.

*creak* *thud* *creak* *thud*

That's me removing my feet from my mouth. :surrender:

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
?u=http%3A%2F%2Fneveryetmelted.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2015%2F01%2Fegrets-i-have-a-few.jpg

:smile:

Lullabelle

Banana
I'm 65 and not a fan of water, I did badly when they tried to teach me to swim as a small boy. Now I'm retired I have time to try again, to over come my dislike of water and finally learn to swim, its been a major challenge and I've done well so far.

I enjoy swimming, not the strongest but do enjoy it. A couple of years ago I spent time in a pool with a dive instructor, she made me swim round a pool out of my depth and would not let me take the snorkle out of my mouth. I learned a lot and am grateful to her tuition.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
There has been some oblique talk of a recumbency for me, going forward. We'll see what the surgeon says. Selling the current fleet would be a daunting task.
No direction as to what will become of the fleet, so it sounds like I will be getting a few more years out of the upright bikes. Nothing too drastic or serious, maybe an outpatient procedure soon .

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
In joke!! More usually referenced in the photo challenge thread.
The photo thread which should be a deadly serious competition:ohmy: is inhabited by a bunch of cheaters ;)who do anything to submit a photo which doesn't meet the rules for that competition so a little flexibility with exact definitions of words:whistle: helps to try and sneak a photo past the judge:biggrin:

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I went to see The Curious Incident of the Night Time Dog Dog In The Nighttime last night! (I've always muddled up the name of the book!). It was age since I'd read the book so other than remembering the original character I had forgotten the rest. It was superb!! Even had me sitting on the edge of my seat and feeling emotional!

I did feel sorry for the rat though as some of it was extremely noisy! And there was a really cute bit too
there was a really cute puppy who briefly came on stage and stole the show at that point!:wub:

Last edited:

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
The photo thread which should be a deadly serious competition:ohmy: is inhabited by a bunch of cheaters ;)who do anything to submit a photo which doesn't meet the rules for that competition so a little flexibility with exact definitions of words:whistle: helps to try and sneak a photo past the judge:biggrin:
That's an outrageous but very true description of the competitors.

Top Bottom