Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
I've been to Cuckmere Haven where I saw at least 5 little egrets and a Spitfire. I wasn't 100% sure that it was the real thing until I googled it when I got back. It appears that they run flights from Biggin Hill down to the 7 Sisters Cliffs (just east of Cuckmere) and Beachy Head. Curiously, we came back via Biggin Hill.

Were the egrets Grob 520 Egrets, or bird type egrets?

Jenkins

Legendary Member
In the end i didn't get to Cambridge until well gone midday - just as I got into the car I received a notification that a bulky click & collect was ready (wasn't expecting it until Thursday/Friday) so I popped into town and picked it up along with 4 big bottles of squash & some milk to save carrying more bulk & weight when I do the shopping on Friday, dropping everything off at home before setting off again.

Other than that, nothing other than a very nice 45 miles and 3 hours in the warmth & sunshine of Cambridgeshire, enjoying the open countryside and dodging the walkers/runners/tourists in the city.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
I awoke at 04:30 but managed to almost doze off until 05:30. At that point, nature decided that I'd be a very good idea to get up!

Morning.
It is lovely and sunny here.
We discovered a couple of things with my ears yesterday. One of the things is that I can control where the hearing is focussed.front , rear, left or right, as well as 360 from my phone. I can also wander around talking and listening to my phone call using my ear phones once I've answered my phone. They have blue tooth.

Top Bottom