Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I have been struggling with our gazebo canopy! I've never had a problem before but today I put it on upside down. I had to take it off and swap it round .
It is getting warm out .

Mike_P

Guru
Thankfully the sun wasn't at full strength for this morning's work visit near Ripon as I could not find my sunglasses. On the way back the A61 was entertained by a clown driving an Aldi and after all their attempts at overtaking in largely impossible locations they managed to get three vehicles in front of me rather than following. All that excessive acceleration and brake use for not lot. Discovered the sunglasses disguising themselves amongst the remote controls in front of the TV.

It's a warm and sunny day here chez Casa Reynard.

Did not sleep well. Just was FAR too cold. No idea why. I have had a quiet morning working on some writing. Madam Lexi has spent the time outside enjoying the sunshine, although she did come in to honk up a hairball on the landing.

Green bin was emptied early doors. But only the top half. Need to work out why the bottom half didn't end up in the truck.

This afternoon I plan on doing the gardening that I didn't do yesterday.

It is almost time for luncheon.

Not looking forward to the afternoon as I go to the dentist and some teeth are being removed. :sad:
hang in there, you are not alone

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
Nice out

IMG_0004.jpeg

Lovely luncheon of the last crusty roll filled with what was left of last night's tuna, plus a pear, a banana and two :cuppa:

Am just about to tootle off to do some gardening.

Have discovered that the parental unit has been using my chainsaw gloves to pull weeds, this despite me having bought her assorted pairs of gardening gloves specifically for weeding, and the leather is now both green and hard. Aaaaargh!!! :banghead:

Top Bottom