Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Not all bad.
There was a beach....and pubs, sunshine, my daughter and good eateries...

View attachment 370429 View attachment 370430 View attachment 370431 View attachment 370432
Is @Hill Wimp after yer wallet or something else :eek:

raleighnut

Legendary Member
There are 2 Hedgehogs out there at the moment feeding . The trouble is I can't tell if it is a big one and a little one or a big little one and a little little one.
Now is when they need 'feeding up' to survive the winter 'hibernate' (they don't truly hibernate cos if it gets warm they've been known to get up and have a bit of a wander about but in a cold year they'll pretty much stay in their spot)

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
Can someone please give me an honest opinion of whether my Italy / France trip report in the Travelogues section is actually worth reading? It was moved from the Thread Editing section to Travelogues section about 9-10 days ago, and since then nobody has liked any of the posts in it (the trip report is spread over 18 posts) or replied to the thread. I'm beginning to think I did a bad job on it. :sad:

TVC

Can someone please give me an honest opinion of whether my Italy / France trip report in the Travelogues section is actually worth reading? It was moved from the Thread Editing section to Travelogues section about 9-10 days ago, and since then nobody has liked any of the posts in it (the trip report is spread over 18 posts) or replied to the thread. I'm beginning to think I did a bad job on it. :sad:
Where is it, I can't find it.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Having just skimmed the first couple of posts, it'll be getting read by me for one. And liked. Definitely a good job!

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly

Leedsbusdriver

Every breath leaves me one less to my last
There is a lot of reading there. I will have a read through tomorrow for sure.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Got it 'bookmarked' for when I'm wide awake in the middle of the night next.

Top Bottom