Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Chocolate gin, a man's drink.

View attachment 370418
Just noooooooooo!

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Yeurkkkkkk!

In other news we have made a BBQ\cosy fireside seating area in the garden.

We had a late start after a late arrival time home to the beach , 1am from, a lovely day in Nottingham with FFD no 2 ( @Fab Foodie number 2 daughter ). Nottingham is..... however it was made very special by FFD no 2. Well worth the drive.

Today has been a day of garden pottering and not a lot else. It's been bliss.

Edit - we have fun out of Rangpur Gin. :cry:

Lullabelle

Banana
Are you starting to get the idea of being retired? ^_^

I have changed the sheets and am pottering in the garden. Just came indoors to have a coffee and see what is going on in the world.

There is a big fair going on in this town, and the place will be extremely busy. The live music stage must be over a mile away, and I can hear it from here. :girldance:

Unfortunately I may have to wait until I am 67, by that time the age will have gone up again:cry:

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
I'm so sorry.
Not all bad.
There was a beach....and pubs, sunshine, my daughter and good eateries...

IMG_9641.JPG
IMG_9642.JPG
IMG_9643.JPG
IMG_9646.JPG

potsy

Rambler
Is it possible to service a Trabant?
Yes, and it's bloomin expensive, the free coffee better be good :whistle:

GM

Legendary Member
We have got Newts in our pond. I just found Schrodie with one in his mouth. I made him drop it.

I've been re-leveling some patio paving this afternoon and found a newt under one. It was playing dead, but when I put it on the wall and poured a little water on it to wash away the mud it made a beeline for the flower bed. Nice little thing!

I've recently come back from a cycle ride over to see my brother at Lacock only bike. I took the long distance quiet route of Thingley, Notton, Reybridge, about 10 miles total there and back.
When I got back I was told that one of the neighbours kids had come over whilst I was out. He has a broken pedal on his bike and we said that I might have some spare which might fit. Out with the spanners, removed pedals from a scrap bike and went to have a go. The thing would not fit , thread pitch was the same except that the diameter was different. I said to the kids, Sorry it's like trying to fit an Elephant into a Mouse hole. I think they understood.

Top Bottom