Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Did that week 1.

Dilemma. Do I go to the pub for a gin before the bbq or after the bbq?
Yes.

Cream crackered after yellow stickering in Tesco today. Good hunting was had, mainly down to the fact that there was only me and one other lady there. So we basically shared everything. :blush:

Picked up two packs of pork shoulder steaks, a ribeye steak for the girls, a pack with two ostrich steaks, fish pie mix, ham, cooked pork, cooked bbq beef, sushi, a kilo of olives, carrots, tomatoes, mushrooms, lettuce, spinach, sprouts, peas, sweetcorn, mangoes, strawberries, cherries, peaches, plums, grapes, kiwi fruit, avocadoes, three different kinds of bread, cheese scones, apple turnovers and battenberg cakes.

Most was marked down by 90%. Shared my haul with my lovely neighbour, who very kindly met me at Tesco to take my groceries home while my car is in the garage. Muggins did the round trip by bicycle.

My poor knees are now protesting rather badly. :cry:

Still, settling down to a custard tart and a nice :cuppa:

Morning. It's a bit sticky here at the moment.

Last night when I popped out to see the Hedgehogs one of them after very strange. It was the little one, it rolled onto it's side and remained there. For a few moments I thought that it had pegged it but it eventually righted itself and then carried on eating.

Top Bottom