Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Clothes horse round the radiator in the spare room or put them on hangars and hang them from the picture rail above the radiator in the living room.

If all else fails I've got one of these hot air tent type things
View attachment 823921

awesome :notworthy:

lately, since summer weather is gone, I've been hanging more clothes next to our clothes dryer. the things that should go into a machine dryer, like cycling shorts & socks & synthetic shirts & my trousers cuz I can't risk them getting tighter, hahaha
 
sights from the commuter trail I've been patronizing for a cpl hrs after work lately. it was darker last night but just as busy

light group.jpg


sam square.jpg


light trail.jpg
 
This evening I have been mostly factory resetting my TV and then having to sign back in to the apps that I use.
A few months ago an update removed all the useful ones (BBC, ITV, U TV, etc) and they only appeared if the TV threw a wobbly on startup only to disappear again next time the TV was switched on. I finally had enough of having to switch on & use the EE TV box to use the apps which were installed on there as well, so tried the full reset.
So far so good.

dunno why they call them "smart" TVs
 
Top Bottom