Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
My wife was just looking at the prices of Fimo tools £ 15.00!:eek:

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Yesterday in the garden was a bit of a disaster. :unsure: I forgot to have lunch. :eek:

We managed to plant all the big plants that were birthday presents from my Mother. Also several small plants that I had grown from cuttings some time ago were planted, with some others being lifted and divided.

I was busy as Gardener's Assistant, doing the watering etc.

TVC

We're having a coffe at the Astley Book Farm and coffee shop.

http://www.astleybookfarm.com/coffee-shop.html
Looks a nice place.

D

Deleted member 1258

Looks a nice place.

Their sausage sandwiches aint bad either

20171021_112911.jpg

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
Well Brian is no more than an Autumn storm here on the beach and it's certainly not cold.

And I was beginning to feel sorry for @Salty seadog in his lighthouse.......I won't then.

I can confirm to the house that while it is sunny and mild we are getting a proper smashing out here and as such I look forward to being wrapped in Rockys warm embrace of returning sorrow.

We must also never forget that Wimpers is around the corner from the prevailing wind direction. She'd be unlucky to have her patio furniture rattled.

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
Well Brian is no more than an Autumn storm here on the beach and it's certainly not cold.

And I was beginning to feel sorry for @Salty seadog in his lighthouse.......I won't then.

I can confirm to the house that while it is sunny and mild we are getting a proper smashing out here and as such I look forward to being wrapped in Rockys warm embrace of returning sorrow.

We must also never forget that Wimpers is around the corner from the prevailing wind direction. She'd be unlucky to have her patio furniture rattled.

Top Bottom