Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I said to my wife to take a look at a really large bright star with a smaller one to the right of it. "I can't see any stars" was her reply. She must be blind! I thought as the sky was as clear as day when I went out. Admittedly it was a dark day. Sure enough when I looked I couldn't see it either! Some sneaky cloud had sneaked in from somewhere and blotted it out.

OP
OP
Katherine

Katherine

Guru
Our lad is going back to Manchester tomorrow,but without his wallet,he lost it today,somehow after showing his ticket on the bus it seems to have fallen out of his pocket.
Luckily he had no money in it.His birthday money was at home.But his cards which Mrs Postman has helped him cancel,a rail card and other id were inside.
Trouble is lost property is closed till Monday.Told him so many times make sure it's always zipped inside a pocket.Can't tell him anymore times he's 22.:banghead:.

Oh dear, that's a hard lesson to learn. Hope he has a good term.
I'm doing last minute washing for Miss K who is leaving this afternoon too. It will be very quiet next week.

OP
OP
Katherine

Katherine

Guru
I went to see The Greatest Showman last night with Miss K and young Mrs K. I wondered if it would be similar to the Barnham musical that I saw with Michael Crawford starring, he did tightrope walking across the stage but it was completely different. We all thought it was brilliant. I enjoyed watching Hugh Jackman :wub: and the girls enjoyed Zak Efron! As well as entertaining it made you think about how people who look different are treated.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
I’ve lost 3lb this week! Hurrah!

Top Bottom