Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
What car is it ?

Vauxhall Zafira. I rang the local garage and he’s having it in on Monday to fix.

Had a lovely (if knackering) day stewarding at the Exotic Shorthair show near Wisbech.

Stewarded in the pedigree section for a change (I usually do household pets) and handled some lovely Persians and Exotics. Nearly all the female cats we had were torties of one stripe or another, so that was kind of fun. Plus I ended up stewarding during best in show.

The judge I stewarded for has asked me to do so for her again, and the show manager has already booked me for next year. Must've made a decent impression then.

Now settling down to a :cuppa: and a well-earnt slice of chocolate cheesecake.

Had a lovely (if knackering) day stewarding at the Exotic Shorthair show near Wisbech.

Stewarded in the pedigree section for a change (I usually do household pets) and handled some lovely Persians and Exotics. Nearly all the female cats we had were torties of one stripe or another, so that was kind of fun. Plus I ended up stewarding during best in show.

The judge I stewarded for has asked me to do so for her again, and the show manager has already booked me for next year. Must've made a decent impression then.

Now settling down to a :cuppa: and a well-earnt slice of chocolate cheesecake.
:bravo:

Hugh Manatee

Veteran
Noooo! Hair cutters have just packed up half way through. What's really bad news is that I'm heading to Hinkley tomorrow.

Top Bottom