Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTX-tJuBut-VSHjhY0E1U20AoH4Ro6vnraIn_DRcNIbZe63jfC3bw.jpg

And Trip Adviser Adverts.

OP
OP
Katherine

Katherine

Guru
Morning. My wife could see the bright planet/ stars this morning. The tiny one is now directly below the large bright one. We are now trying to find out what they are.
There is a Google sky app you can get for smartphones. Wherever you point it, it shows and names all the stars and planets. (even in the daylight or thick cloud! - actually even through walls lol)

D

Deleted member 1258

Just back from my 26 mile ride (my 4th this year!!). It’s a bit icy out there.

I’ve now completed my target for 2018 (110 miles) :hyper:

I did 48 miles this morning, my second ride of the year, the lanes were a bit interesting, hoar frost and sheet ice, I kept it mainly main road but even they were a bit slippery in places, it's a bit disconcerting when you stand up to climb a rise and spin the back wheel up.

Had to go emergency Yellow Stickering in the Co-op as the rye bread I had intended to slice up for lunch had gone mouldy beyond being retrievable. Picked up a sourdough loaf, some yoghurt and a couple of nice sandwiches - they are made by a local cafe. :hungry:

Only downside, there was a job lot of smoked salmon (a good dozen packs or so) and I was thinking of snagging a couple. But I got the chance for a looksy while the girl went for a new roll of stickers and they were all dated yesterday. That meant that they were destined for the bin. :sad: Such a shame, throwing perfectly good stuff away - it's cured, smoked *and* vacuum packed, so would keep for a good while longer yet.

I slept for 11 hours solid after yesterday's exertions.

I think I may have seen the International Spice Station going over a little while ago, it was quite small heading West to East.

Top Bottom