Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Is it a bit like a sneeze ? You can't summon them up when you want .
Then you can't stop sneezing when you're behind the wheel of a car.:ohmy:

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
It's raining, it's pouring, the pusscats are snoring...

And I have to go to March and Chatteris after lunch. Splish, splash. :rain:
Yup, wet errands here too.

MikeG

Guru
Have to say this why I tried to talk my eldest out of the seven year course to become an Architect, she has vision's of doing exotic stuff I said you will spend most of your time doing garages and extensions... Too late now one year in six to go

I would rather draw the odd garage then go back to commercial practise, though. I get some great jobs, and some of the more mundane ones like these lead to recommendations for better jobs. Anything is better than doing massive blocks of flats or offices against the clock. Hospitals are the very worst.

Andrew_P

In between here and there
I would rather draw the odd garage then go back to commercial practise, though. I get some great jobs, and some of the more mundane ones like these lead to recommendations for better jobs. Anything is better than doing massive blocks of flats or offices against the clock. Hospitals are the very worst.
Sorry wasn't putting it down, she is very artistic and I think she sees herself Infront of a huge technical easel sketchpad designing eco friendly buildings on the scale of the shard. I was not putting out her fire but tried to tell her she needs to be in the top one percent to get that stage.

Top Bottom