Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
It's that warm even I've put my shorts on :ohmy: :sun:
:eek: :stop:

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I would like to try this in my garden.

ae87c4a18d6145c5331e30f2672ea399.jpg

Boot sale in Fordham this morning. Mostly kids' toys & clothes, knackered tools and Bike Shaped Objects. Hardly any fabrics to be had, anything half decent was going for more-than-retail prices, and I suspect that most of the WW2 militaria for sale was probably fake. Came home empty handed. At least I had a good bimble.

Better luck yellow stickering in the Co-op. Picked up an oven ready chicken with stuffing for £1.25 - that's currently cooking for tonight's supper.

postman

Legendary Member
It's not the time of year to start planting the hedge,but Mrs Postman has shown me a photo of the hedge we are going to have.Purple Beech,oh it looks lovely.But she has also told me it's going to cost £200 ,but harder than that,she wants me to dig out a trench 48ft lomg,a spade wide and a spade and a half deep,that will then be filled with good quality compost and the soil pushed back over it.I might be some time.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
0526 watch sunrise at Sandwich bay
0830 start sunbathing
1030 Open bottle of chilled Touraine
Somewhere around noon....

0C3DFB6F-731F-4B6D-AAEF-ABDED1A1D726.jpeg

MikeG

Guru
It's not the time of year to start planting the hedge,but Mrs Postman has shown me a photo of the hedge we are going to have.Purple Beech,oh it looks lovely.But she has also told me it's going to cost £200 ,but harder than that,she wants me to dig out a trench 48ft lomg,a spade wide and a spade and a half deep,that will then be filled with good quality compost and the soil pushed back over it.I might be some time.

Not this time of the year though, Postie. Plant whips when they're dormant, in the middle of winter.

OP
OP
Katherine

Katherine

Guru
Morning! It looks like another bright start to a lovely sunny day. Not the time to have gone down with what In think is a virus . It would be nice to go for a bike ride but I'm feeling very weak, blood pressure up and pulse down , a right pain !

Hope you feel better soon.

Good luck!

Top Bottom