Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
There i was in the cemetery today,when a hell's angel type motorbiker rode in and parked up nearly blocking the entrance. He sat on the bench on the other side of the entrance. A woman drove up and seeing the entrance nearly blocked by the bike,grumpily asked me to move my motorbike so she could get out.:giggle:

Do you find that some people use too many flowery words ? I was just trying to read a cycle tyre review and had to give up ! If I continued I would have suffered from RSI from turning the pages of a dictionary .

GM

Legendary Member
Snooker tonight was awesome. Feel so gutted for Barry Hawkins.

Not sure who to root for in the final - probably plump for the player I dislike the least. Like the players or not, I think it's got all the makings of a classic match.

Totally agree, it was the last frame nerves, 2 silly mistakes and it was all over. Gripping stuff though!

Elysian_Roads

Morning! It looks like another bright start to a lovely sunny day. Not the time to have gone down with what In think is a virus . It would be nice to go for a bike ride but I'm feeling very weak, blood pressure up and pulse down , a right pain !
Sorry to hear that. Hope whatever it is clears up quickly, and you can get to enjoy the better weather before it changes.....

mybike

Grumblin at Garmin on the Granny Gear
It's not a frequent problem, in fact it only seems to occur when I have to bootup in recovery mode, then reboot in normal mode. So 99% of the time, Linux handles my 2 monitors perfectly well. It's Linux Mint 18, by the way.

I'm still running 17.1, but I want to find a dual video card.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
I had an MC Escher ride the other day. It was a triangular route and each side seemed to go downhill but I ended up back where I started seemingly unable to reconcile the amount of up v down. View attachment 407638
I've done a few rides similar but I must have gone the wrong way round.....................................uphill all the way. :cursing:

mybike

Grumblin at Garmin on the Granny Gear
First things first, happy 4th "Gotcha Day" to Lexi, my darling pest-in-residence. :wub:

Trip to Ernest Doe didn't go to plan. The battery mfg have changed the size and shape of the mower batteries despite the part number being the same, so the ones in stock will no longer fit; too tall, no flange on the bottom to secure it with. They've had to order something else in for me.

On other fronts, I did a morning's weeding. Now off to have some lunch.

I hope you didn't have to take it home to realise it didn't fit.

I smell of Jeyes fluid.

And I suspect that is all you can smell.

Last edited:
Top Bottom