Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Levo-Lon

Guru
what a brilliant day..
i may cycle later but i did 20 yesterday and 30 tue evening so im thinking tomorrow for a nice ride out.
garden jobs, weeding and general tidying.
when i was self employed these jobs were done when i had an early finish.
working a 40hr week is a bloody pain:banghead: need more time

classic33

Leg End Member
I'm just watching the highlights of the men's Tour of Yorkshire. The commentator just said that at the top of the climb would be where the thickest crowds would be gathered . Surely they would be on the wrong hill ! :wacko:
There should be enough signage to prevent that problem.

First things first, happy 4th "Gotcha Day" to Lexi, my darling pest-in-residence. :wub:

Trip to Ernest Doe didn't go to plan. The battery mfg have changed the size and shape of the mower batteries despite the part number being the same, so the ones in stock will no longer fit; too tall, no flange on the bottom to secure it with. They've had to order something else in for me.

On other fronts, I did a morning's weeding. Now off to have some lunch.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I'm just watching the highlights of the men's Tour of Yorkshire. The commentator just said that at the top of the climb would be where the thickest crowds would be gathered . Surely they would be on the wrong hill ! :wacko:

Did he also say that they were intent on following the race. How did they find a flattish bit of ground to make camp?

MikeG

Guru
:laugh::notworthy:

-

The height adjuster on my lawn mower failed again. Previously, I had repaired it back to the manufacturer's original spec. This time I've drilled the shaft and inserted a split pin. It can't come off now, unless I want it to. Decent mower, yet they've penny pinched to save the cost of a hole, and a split pin!

Hugh Manatee

Veteran
Miss Manatee at work creating....

image.jpeg

Levo-Lon

Guru
my son in law talked me into a ride out..i managed 20 miles again he did 46.
trouble is he wont back off,its all hell for leather ,feckin kids and all that energy :laugh::banghead:
i might have managed the longer ride if he would stay at a 15 mph average ,i just cant keep up with a 20,and i find chasing after a tiny dot bloody soul destroying:angry:
ive done 70 miles this week which is 70 more than last week and only work commutes for the last few weeks.

pint of woodfords wherry on the go and off out to a village pub for beer and food :hungry:

Top Bottom