Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Got the mower fettled this morning with the bits I picked up yesterday and have mowed around the house. Will do a bit more shortly, but I'm running low on fuel (thought I had a can in the garage, but no, it's empty) so need to be careful. Don't want the cr*p at the bottom of the tank being sucked into the small fiddly bits.

Had a nice lunch of avocado on rye toast, cherry tomatoes, a lovely ripe pear, some blueberries and two mugs of tea.

Chinese coming up shortly :hungry::hungry:

classic33

Leg End Member
Got the mower fettled this morning with the bits I picked up yesterday and have mowed around the house. Will do a bit more shortly, but I'm running low on fuel (thought I had a can in the garage, but no, it's empty) so need to be careful. Don't want the cr*p at the bottom of the tank being sucked into the small fiddly bits.

Had a nice lunch of avocado on rye toast, cherry tomatoes, a lovely ripe pear, some blueberries and two mugs of tea.
Wouldn't the garden be a better place, or have you really deep carpets you wanted trimming?

postman

Legendary Member
On Monday i was supposed to go to see my old mate Ernie 90 years old,who lives in Hunmanby.A four day visit,which i was looking forward to,after doing some serious heavy gardening work this week.Well this morning,his carer,who calls everyday to get him up and make his breakfast,found him in a distressed state,unable to breath properly.He rang me and i have never heard anyone struggle to talk like he did,then he started to cough violently.It looks like my visit is off,so will you all think about him,and wish him a speedy recovery.

An ambulance was called and he was being rushed to Hospital.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Katherine

Katherine

Guru
On Monday i was supposed to go to see my old mate Ernie 90 years old,who lives in Hunmanby.A four day visit,which i was looking forward to,after doing some serious heavy gardening work this week.Well this morning,his carer,who calls everyday to get him up and make his breakfast,found him in a distressed state,unable to breath properly.He rang me and i have never heard anyone struggle to talk like he did,then he started to cough violently.It looks like my visit is off,so will you all think about him,and wish him a speedy recovery.
Will do.

Friday is a fasting day, Reynard. I suffer enough with Jamie & Jimmy through the winter, without you doing this to me in the summer...... ;) ^_^

Sowwy xxx :blush: I skipped breakfast, if it's any consolation. :whistle: ;)

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
[QUOTE 5239612, member: 21629"]Started a new job as a forklift driver 3 weeks ago. Agency worker as usual. Few days ago I was offered another forklift job from another agency and accepted it. Told to my current agency consultant that I'm leaving because of that new job. 10 minutes later agency consultant and agency manager came to me with an offer of a job as warehouse supervisor - "we can't let you go". Sky high wages, forklift driving + doing some paperwork etc, mama mia I love it.[/QUOTE]
That is fantastic news, i'm so proud of all you have achieved in the last 18mths. :hyper::wahhey:

Top Bottom