Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 5243880, member: 43827"]Just finished reading Jack Kerouac's 'On the Road'.

Ever had that feeling that you've just wasted a big chunk of your life that you'll never get back?[/QUOTE]
Great book. Loved it. A favorite of mine.

gaijintendo

Veteran
I just corrupted a Smartmedia Card containing a bunch of songs I'd recorded over a decade ago.

Feeling a little bit heartbroken.

never been a fan of marmalade but then I don't like peel or oranges.... (Unless they are straight off the tree...)... preserved lemons I have yet to fathom out what you use them for, lemon drizzle cake is an option, its easily dairy free.... lemon curd is harder to make a nice dairy free option with and candied peel should be banned.

But... but... but I *can't* make my favourite lebkuchen without candied peel. :cry:

Preserved lemons are usually used in moroccan cooking - think lamb tagine.... There's also lemon granita or lemon sorbet, both of which are dairy free as well. IIRC you have chooks, and sorbets use up egg whites xxx

Wabbit wotching ! They reckon there has been more than 60 percent decline in their numbers and they want people to look out for them .

Come to think of it ! I haven't seen that many fluffy bunny wunnies about.

Top Bottom