Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lullabelle

Banana
Gardening has stopped :sun::sun::heat: :sweat:

potsy

Rambler
Make sure you take the dog with you. :laugh:

Enjoy, it will be a huge adventure for him, photos please.
We only went a couple of miles but it was a huge adventure for him..poor thing is worn out now ^_^

20180519121015_IMG_4702.JPG

D

Deleted member 1258

Just cleaned the bathroom, the ironing can wait.

Yes I've got that on the list as well, after tea I've bike fettling to do.

Lullabelle

Banana
A bit of a busy day today...

• ParkRun this morning
  • Took stuff to Oxfam
  • Mowed the lawn
  • Tidied the veg patch
We’ve also painted the upstairs study/third bedroom and will be installing a new decking system, once everything is dry. It will become Mr R’s games room - my office will remain downstairs.

I’ll be firing up the barbie in a bit - chicken and chorizo kebabs, lamb steak and sticky ribs. Accompanied by three bean salad, guacamole, salsa and toasted pitta. All washed down with a few beers (cider for Mr R).

The plan for tomorrow is a 15 mile walk - break in the new Nordic walking poles.

A proper barbie or 1 of those gas things?

Lullabelle

Banana
[QUOTE 5249476, member: 9609"]A sad day - my wonderful little camera that I have taken about everywhere that I have been over the last 11 years, has probably covered 30,000 miles with me on the bike, and accompanied me up over may be 200 scottish hills walking has finally taken its last picture. I lost it for over an hour in deep snow earlier in the year (dropped it in a drift) and when I finally found it was very very wet, its never been the same since - loads of corrupt images and now the lens has jammed -

View attachment 410056 [/QUOTE]

:sad: so sad when that happens,so many memories.

Top Bottom