Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 1258

We've found out this morning that our smoke alarms work perfectly, my Good Lady was cooking a bacon sandwich and set of the kitchen one, the one in the hall came out in sympathy and they went on for about ten minutes and wouldn't reset.^_^

I am watching the Touring Cars.

Still feeling a teensy bit fragile, but a good night's sleep has left me much more chipper today.

Had a roast beef, mozzarella and tomato sandwich for lunch.

classic33

Leg End Member
[QUOTE 5250109, member: 21629"]Went into town. ^_^

Iceland, waiting to be called to cashier and heard bits of conversation among staff. A shoplifter (blue hoodie was mentioned) took something and went off the shop. Security man went outside trying to catch him.

Paid for my stuff and left Iceland.

Went to McDonalds, bought some stuff and on my way out. I am literally 3 steps away from outside doors and a large bin flies and hits the doors. Wtf??? :wacko:

View attachment 410148

Some shouting just outside McD and I noticed a man ... with a blue hoodie. ^_^ Obviously Mr. Shoplifter has been caught and now complains (shouting and swearing included) to everybody how innocent he is and how everything seems to be unfair yadda yadda blah blah. Some poor bin throwing included too.
As he threw bin into the doors he's been approached by 5 men (in non-aggressive manner at all) telling him off as bin could hit a child. 5 against 1 seems worked out for that man and he just sat on the ground shouting and swearing etc.

Don't know how it ended up as I walked home without an intention to see what will happen later.[/QUOTE]
You never checked on how the bin was?

Top Bottom