Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
[QUOTE 5276825, member: 21629"]Oh yeah.

Oh no.

I had an ingrown toenail op "done" in November last year. "Done" as it wasn't done properly. My toenail hesitated for a few months what to do next and it finally decided to go for nasty stuff 2 months ago. It developed into ingrown toenail again and this time it's infected. Lovely stuff ... NOT.

Been to GP today. Got a week's course of Flucloxacilin to kill the infection and another ingrown toenail operation (no. 3 in my life so far) is waiting again in couple of weeks time.

:angry:[/QUOTE]
That’s no fun :-(

Speicher

Vice Admiral
:secret: I would like Philip to win!

I’m going out to buy a pair of shorts.

I went mad and bought two pairs of shorts and some of those trousers that convert into shorts with legs that zip off.

They’re for my Montana fishing trip in August. The ones I wore out there five years ago are about three inches too big around the waist and won’t stay up.

That’s what taking up cycling has done for me. :smile:

Apart from underwear, they are the first non-cycling clothes I’ve bought for over five years.

I hate clothes shopping.

In fact. I hate shopping.

Good job my wife loves it. :laugh:

Shopping, that is. :sad:

MikeG

Guru
Apart from underwear, they are the first non-cycling clothes I’ve bought for over five years.

I hate clothes shopping.

In fact. I hate shopping................

Snap.

Although obviously builder's merchants and DIY shops don't count. Todays tee shirt was a freebie from my cricketing days: I retired in 1995. To be fair, it is getting towards the end of its life. Not only do I dislike buying new clothes, I actively dislike wearing them.

Spent much of the afternoon stationary on the A142.

Catching up on some much-needed "me" time.

Having a :cuppa: and a portuguese custard tart while I wait for a loaf of bread to finish its bulk ferment.

mybike

Grumblin at Garmin on the Granny Gear
House is a lot quieter now that I've changed the fan in my firewall. I love these old Compaq EN SFF PCs, they are so easy to work on.

IMG_05281.jpg

Top Bottom