Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
Which reminds me I should renew my membership...
If I had the time, money, and fitness built up, the Bon Ton Roulet ride they have mentioned here and there would be great. The Finger Lakes Region of Upstate New York is simply beautiful, and so is Vermont.

My whole day today is geared around watching mighty Egypt, who I drew in the work’s World Cup draw, squash the the pathetic, lilly-livered Uruguayans.

I decided to go for a ride in the Fens this morning so I wouldn’t feel too guilty about the beer and nibbles that will undoubtably be consumed while watching the Uruguayan goalkeeper repeatedly picking the Ball out of the back of the net. In fact, I expect the referee will have to sharpen his pencil at half time after recording all of the 1st half Egyptian goals.

Anyway, about 20 miles into my ride at Ramsey Forty Foot, I remember think how easy I’d found maintaining 20+ mph on the flat Fenland roads. All those miles I’ve been putting in are really starting to pay off. I AM A CYCLING GOD! :dance:

And then I turned back for Home...

...into the wind. :crazy:

https://www.strava.com/activities/1639798960

Curled up watching Egypt v Uruguay.

Didn't get much sleep last night, feeling a bit grim.

Aaaarrrrgggggh! That had to be one of the worst teleconference calls I've been on for a while. It is clear this CCG and its interface service has no clue what is happening to patients that are referred into the interface service. I've been asking for basic referral and disposal figures for almost two months and they've still not been able to provide a set that actually add up...

Didn’t understand a word of that, apart from Aaaarrrrgggggh.

I guess that’s what makes it mundane. :whistle:

Top Bottom