Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lullabelle

Banana
I am going to clean the litter trays. You can't get more mundane than that.

Ours spends time outside but still comes in to poo in her tray :wacko:

Ours spends time outside but still comes in to poo in her tray :wacko:

My two do the same. They will piddle outside if caught short, but when it comes to poops, they keep their legs crossed until they come inside LOL. Poppy takes it to the extreme though. She will go out through the front door, insist to come in through the upstairs window that looks out over the extension roof, to use the tray, which is next to the front door. :banghead:

Marks and Spencer prawn cocktail handmade crisps.

Handmade - my arse!

I bet they’d have called them Marks and Spencer Atlantic prawn cocktail handmade crisps, onlily there’s probably no prawn in them.

They’re pretty ordinary to be honest - and I’m an aficionado. ;)

I guess they're more accurately "sauce marie rose" flavoured crisps LOL

i.e. tomato & cayenne mayonnaise

I like cheese / cheese & onion crisps. Or sweet chilli.

Lullabelle

Banana
Marks and Spencer prawn cocktail handmade crisps.

Handmade - my arse!

I bet they’d have called them Marks and Spencer Atlantic prawn cocktail handmade crisps, onlily there’s probably no prawn in them.

They’re pretty ordinary to be honest - and I’m an aficionado. ;)

Their beef and onion crisps are my favourite :thumbsup:

I guess they're more accurately "sauce marie rose" flavoured crisps LOL

i.e. tomato & cayenne mayonnaise

I like cheese / cheese & onion crisps. Or sweet chilli.

One of my current favourites are the Walkers ‘Tear and Share’ cheese and onion as they are thicker than the normal crisps. Although there’s not a lot of ‘share’ going on if I’m honest.

My No.1 crisp of choice are the beef crisps sold in Sam Smiths pubs. You can’t get them anywhere else, so it’s a good job my favourite lager is their Taddy Lager at £2.30/pint. :smile:

Actually, I don't mind salted either - they're my default choice. The ones I truly despise are salt & vinegar and pickled onion - they're just way too vinegary.

BTW, one of the loops I ride takes me past a crisp factory - a small scale local producer called "Corker's". And when the wind is blowing in the right direction, I can smell them frying as soon as I step out of the house LOL

Top Bottom