Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
I'm currently making pork carnitas for lunches this week at work. I've also gone to mass, done the grocery shopping, and moved all my painting materials and sketching gear to an attache case as Max, my dog, has shown a great deal of interest in art supplies lately. Making them secure is necessary, I have no need to find out if a dog can paint better than I.

Last edited:
I'm currently making pork carnitas for lunches this week at work. I've also gone to mass, done the grocery shopping, and moved all my painting materials and sketching gear to an attache case as Max, my dog, has shown a great deal of interest in art supplies lately. Making them secure is necessary, I have no need to find out if a dog can paint better than I.

I have to keep my art stuff away from the terrible twosome. I learnt the hard way many years ago, having had to de-paint curious cats. I also no longer use oil paint as a medium.

classic33

Leg End Member
Leave the dog to it.

We call that 'Bitsa'... Bits of this, and bits of that.. :hungry:

:hungry: indeed.

None of the items enough to make a meal on their own, but all far too nice to throw away: pulled pork, frittata, spiced bulgur wheat with dried fruit, minted peas and half a portion of chips.

It's all been eaten. :smile:

potsy

Rambler
Night all :tired:

20180722093355_IMG_5402.JPG

Top Bottom