Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
I could have sworn he was called Leggy Mountbatten.

i9rkLYUt_400x400.jpeg

Levo-Lon

Guru
Internet working for 10 mins !! Woo'hooo

Have a fun day, laters

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
I have to keep my art stuff away from the terrible twosome. I learnt the hard way many years ago, having had to de-paint curious cats. I also no longer use oil paint as a medium.
Watercolor is my only medium besides photography, and of course the requisite drawing skills involved. I'm rather limited as to artistic ability, but I need to get back into practice.

Watercolor is my only medium besides photography, and of course the requisite drawing skills involved. I'm rather limited as to artistic ability, but I need to get back into practice.

Pastel, charcoal and oils used to be my main medium alongside coloured & graphite pencil, but I've gravitated towards watercolour / pen & wash and acrylics in recent years as they're less messy and less risky around the cats. Still dabble with pencils and occasionally with pastel & charcoal, though that's more for rough sketches than large scale pieces.

Oh, and I do photography too, but not seriously anymore.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Last edited:

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
Pastel, charcoal and oils used to be my main medium alongside coloured & graphite pencil, but I've gravitated towards watercolour / pen & wash and acrylics in recent years as they're less messy and less risky around the cats. Still dabble with pencils and occasionally with pastel & charcoal, though that's more for rough sketches than large scale pieces.

Oh, and I do photography too, but not seriously anymore.
Same here, photography is no longer my profession, and I've quit doing serious work in it since about 2004.

Top Bottom