Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Shortly I will going outside to wave at the ISS. Do you think they will wave back?

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Next time I go out to look for the ISS, can you remind me to take a torch with me?

I switched off the kitchen lights, and the outside lights, and was in the garden looking upwards at the sky for about five minutes. Yes, I saw the ISS, without needing the torch.

The torch would have been very handy when negotiating the steps back down to the patio, and avoiding the ghostly cat shape on those steps. I mis-judged the width of the step and nearly went flying, well, I did go flying, and do not know how I managed to land on my feet. :scratch:Still not sure how I avoided landing awkwardly on a chair or a table. :unsure: My left ankle is now a bit achey.

Last edited:

classic33

Leg End Member
Next time I go out to look for the ISS, can you remind me to take a torch with me?

I switched off the kitchen lights, and the outside lights, and in the garden looking upwards at the sky for about five minutes. Yes, I saw the ISS, without needing the torch.

The torch would have been very handy when negotiating the steps back down to the patio, and avoiding the ghostly cat shape on those steps. I mis-judged the width of the step and nearly went flying, well, I did go flying, and do not know how I managed to land on my feet. :scratch:Still not sure how I avoided landing awkwardly on a chair or a table. :unsure: My left ankle is now a bit achey.
You might need a stronger torch if you're trying to contact the ISS.

I switched off the kitchen lights, and the outside lights, and was in the garden looking upwards at the sky for about five minutes. Yes, I saw the ISS, without needing the torch.

Oooops... Hope you is ok xxx

Top Bottom